Package Price BDT 21,900 per Person
Group Size:Minimum 8 person
Call for Details: 01873-111-888,01873-111-9999
Start journey from Dhaka at 8:00 pm. Transfer to Bhurimari border. On the way dinner and . Overnight Bus
D1: CHANGRABANDHA – PHUENTSHOLLING
Reach border & having breakfast. After completing the border formalities. Transfer to Phuentsholling . Lunch at Phuentsholling. Evening have a look of the Phuentsholling city & complete immigration. Overnight Phuentsholling
PHUENTSHOLLING-THIMPU (170KM/6 HOURS)
D2: PHUENTSHOLLING-THIMPU (170KM/6 HOURS)
After Breakfast we shall proceed towards Thimpu-the Capital city of Bhutan. Short Tea Break at Gedu Indian Army Canteen. Check in at Hotel. Overnight Thimpu.)
D3: THIMPU LOCAL SIGHT SEEING (9AM-1PM & 2PM-4PM)
After Breakfast Thimpu city sightseeing. National Memorial Chorten, Royal Palace, Bhutan Parliament, Archery Ground, Local
Market. BBS Tower etc. Evening a stroll in & aroung The Clock Tower. Overnight Thimpu.
D4: THIMPU -PARO (120KM/4 HOURS)
After Breakfast proceed for Paro-the Air Port Town. After Check in at Hotel & lunch visit the National Mesume, Paro Zong, Famous
Taksang Monastery etc. Overnight Paro.
D5: PARU LOCAL SIGHT SEEING (9AM-1PM & 2PM-4PM)
After breakfast we will move for Punakha. Day long visit. At evening come to Paru. Over night at paru.
D6 : PARO-PHUENTSHOLLING -BORDER(80KM/2 HOURS)
After Breakfast 6.30am proceed towards Phuentsholling. Reach Phuentsholling & Chcek in India . Evening By bus Dhaka :
• Round trip Dhaka Bhurimari Dhaka AC Bus
• Bhurimari Border to Bhutan and return mini Bus or Innova
• 2 Nights accommodation at Paro on Twin Basis
• 1 Nights accommodation at Phuentsholling on Twin Basis
• 2 Nights accommodation in Thimpu on Twin Basis
• Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (All meals).
• Full time Transportation’s by Non AC Mini Bus or Non Jeep
• Daily sightseeing
• All Applicable Hotel Taxes & service charges.
• Air port receive and Transfer to Hotel
• Indian E-Token
• Entry Tickets to during sightseeing.
• Any personal expenses or medical reason.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral water
• Additional sight seeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. AC will not operate in Hill areas.
• Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client,
which is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come
into effect prior to departure Insurance.
Policy & Terms
Days : 6 | Nights : 8